Order and Silence
- Special care must be taken by teachers and pupils to preserve an atmosphere of silence and serious work during class hours.
- Order is the hallmark of school.
- Cleanliness, a pre-requisite of order is therefore a must. Class rooms, corridors and the compound reflect the tone of the school which aims at bringing up young girls/boys to mature adulthood. A beautiful school is the standard we should attempt to maintain.
- The school expects every boy/girl to contribute to the order of the school.
- No student is permitted to leave class during class hours to go either to the water taps, toilets, canteen or elsewhere except for a good or urgent reason.
- No boy/girl is permitted to enter the staff room.
- No student will be allowed to leave the class room, before the concluding prayer.