Ruby Jubilee Celebration
SAHODAY SR.SEC. SCHOOL
All remarkable journeys begin with small steps. Sahoday proudly announces reaching another mile stone in its journey which is completion of 40 years of its inception. A 40 year celebration for any institution is a reflection of its core competence and success. Although there have been an annual day function every year but a 40 year celebration has to be special and unforgettable. As we celebrate the Ruby Jubilee of our school, I invite you dear parents to take part and rejoice with us in this celebration where the spirit of Sahoday blossomed and continues to thrive.
As we are hosting this musical play, I would solicit your full co-operation to make this day a success. The students and the staff worked tirelessly to bring this show to you. But all this could not have been achieved without your support and I request you to continue the same.
Here are some guidelines to ensure the safety and the smooth functioning of the entire Ruby Jubilee programme:
- Entry strictly with the invitation card only. Kindly present the invitation card at the gate.
- No Children are allowed. One card admits two adults only.
- The entire programme will be staged for the students on 25 November, 2016 afternoon from 12.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. After the completion of the dress rehearsal, children will leave for home at 4.00 p.m.
- On the rehearsal day bus service will be provided to pick up and drop the students.
- On 26 November, 2016 the reporting time for the participants and volunteers will be at 2.30 p.m. These students will be allowed to go home after the entire programme is over. The Bus service will be provided only for picking up the children from their respective bus stops at 2.00 p.m. Students will go with their parents.
- Parents are requested not to click the photographs as the school has made all the arrangements for the same.
- Parents are requested to be seated before 4.30 p.m. The school gates will be closed at 5.00 p.m. No entry will be allowed thereafter.